The Legal Aid Foundation of Tallahassee announces the membership of Class 3 of Thunderdome Tallahassee, a hands-on legal group training program to provide education, mentoring, networking, and leadership to volunteer lawyers serving Leon County in a large area of need: family law.
The third class includes 18 diverse volunteer lawyers with a drive for change and social leadership representing 14 firms, corporations, nonprofit organizations and government agencies which support their participation. Please join LAF in thanking and congratulating this visionary group of volunteer leaders:
• Tiffany Baker, Legendary Sports & Entertainment Law, L.L.C.
• Kristin Bigham, Florida Department of Financial Services
• Michael Blank, The Florida Bar
• Matthew Bryant, Pennington, P.A.
• Austin Cattani, Pennington, P.A.
• Brittany Dambly, Florida Agency for Persons with Disabilities
• Erica Dlubala, Waters & Associates, P.A.
• Debi Galler, Berger Singerman LLP
• Tabitha Harnage, Florida Department of Financial Services
• Jasmyne Henderson, Pittman Law Group, P.L.
• Kelly Kibbey, Law Office of Fred E. Pearson
• Luke Lanasa, Law Offices of Don Pumphrey, Jr.
• Carrie McNamara, Florida Department of Health
• Eric Neiberger, Florida Department of Elder Affairs
• William Pafford, Office of the Public Defender
• Rashida Rose
• Matt Sirmans
• Chancey Smith, Disability Rights Florida
Additional thanks goes to:
Program Assistant Kandace Hillebrandt;
Mentors Rachel Borntreger, Carolyn Cummings, Dina Foster, Christi Gray, Hunter Hendrix, Tom Powell, Trudy Innes Richardson, Tom Schulte and John Williams; and
Trainers Kristin Adamson, Linda Bailey, Thomas Duggar, Judge Charles Francis, Judge Karen Gievers, Magistrate Ace Pedroso, Jerry Rumph, Chief Judge Jonathan Sjostrom, Ruth Stone, Magistrate Amanda Wall, and JoLen Wolf.
First launched in September 2014, Thunderdome Tallahassee addresses a desperate need for equal access to justice for low-income families and children by attracting, harnessing, and developing the talent of volunteer lawyers as they serve those needing family law assistance.