Sponsors of Thunderdome Tallahassee, Class 3, will further establish the legacy of volunteer lawyers and community leaders offering low-income families help and hope for a more stable home.
At every level, our sponsors provide the needed funds to make this program a tradition in Tallahassee and a model for all Florida Legal Aid programs. Financial and in-kind gifts support program operations, materials, legal costs, events, and the work of our curriculum partners.
Learn more about our Thunderdome Class 3 Sponsorship Opportunities.
Thank you to our Thunderdome Class 3 sponsors:
Visionary ($5,000 – $9,999)
Champion ($2,500 – $4,999)
Guardian ($1,000 – $2,499)
- Ausley Family
- D’Alemberte & Palmer
- Lewis Killian, Jr.
- Tallahassee Sunrise Rotary Club
- The Mills Firm
Protector ($500 – $999)
- Bob Goldman
- Centennial Bank
- Coppins Monroe Adkins & Dincman
- Curtis Richardson
- Holland & Knight
- LAF Former Board Members
- Lanigan & Associates P.C.
- Law Office of Mary L. Pankowski
- Thunderdome Mentors and Trainers
- Scott & Wallace
Thunderdome Tallahassee also seeks in-kind partners in the following operational areas:
- Media: digital documentation of experiences on video (with client and volunteer consent) to illustrate the impact of civil legal aid on local families and the personal leadership development of participants
- Legal Assistance: court reporting, property assessors, parenting evaluators, mediators etc.
Interested sponsors should email LAF Executive Director Darby Kerrigan Scott or call her at 850-702-5010 to learn more.