Sponsors of Thunderdome Tallahassee, Class 4, will further establish the legacy of volunteer lawyers and community leaders offering low-income families help and hope for a more stable home.
At every level, our sponsors provide the needed funds to make this program a tradition in Tallahassee and a model for all Florida Legal Aid programs. Thunderdome Tallahassee supports LAF’s mission to provide civil legal representation and assistance in Leon County to people in need through volunteers and supporters. Your financial gift supports LAF and Thunderdome Tallahassee program and administrative operations, costs, events, etc. which are essential to meeting LAF’s mission and expanding access to justice in our community.
Learn more about our Thunderdome Class 4 Sponsorship Package.
Thank you to our Thunderdome Class 3 sponsors:
Visionary ($5,000 – $9,999)
Champion ($2,500 – $4,999)
Guardian ($1,000 – $2,499)
- Ausley Family
- D’Alemberte & Palmer
- Lewis Killian, Jr.
- Tallahassee Sunrise Rotary Club
- The Mills Firm
Protector ($500 – $999)
- Bob Goldman
- Centennial Bank
- Coppins Monroe Adkins & Dincman
- Curtis Richardson
- Holland & Knight
- LAF Former Board Members
- Lanigan & Associates P.C.
- Law Office of Mary L. Pankowski
- Thunderdome Mentors and Trainers
- Scott & Wallace
Thunderdome Tallahassee also seeks in-kind partners in the following operational areas:
- Media: digital documentation of experiences on video (with client and volunteer consent) to illustrate the impact of civil legal aid on local families and the personal leadership development of participants
- Legal Assistance: court reporting, property assessors, parenting evaluators, mediators etc.
Interested sponsors should email LAF Executive Director Darby Kerrigan Scott or call her at 850-702-5010 to learn more.