The Thunderdome Launch Committee seeks the best and brightest young attorneys for our inaugural Thunderdome Tallahassee Class 1 … lawyers with a drive for social change and community leadership. Participants receive the added benefits of:
- A lifelong network of friends, community connections, and referral sources
- Small group interactions with judges, lawyers, and legal professionals
- Development of client handling and trial skills
- Personal leadership growth
- Widespread public recognition
What’s the commitment?
Thunderdome Tallahassee Class 1 runs September 2014-May 2015. Participants commit to mandatory attendance at:
- Class orientation on Tuesday, September 2, 2:00-5:00 pm at Capital City Country Club
- One Monday night/month at the FSU Law School Advocacy Center, 5:00-7:00 pm (dinner provided) for CLE credit, case mentoring/discussion, and leadership development
The application process ended on July 15. Watch for Class 1 to be announced on Tuesday, August 5.Thunderdome Tallahassee is offered by the Legal Aid Foundation, and developed by committee and curriculum partners representing Florida’s Second Judicial Circuit Family Law Judges, FSU Law’s Public Interest Law Center, Leadership Tallahassee, Tallahassee Bar Association & Young Lawyers’ Section, Tallahassee Women Lawyers, Virgil Hawkins Bar Association, and Thunderdome programs in Chicago and Connecticut cited as best practices by the ABA.